Lot 1 provides experienced and professional auctioneers to well over a hundred charity and commercial auctions annually. Based in New York, we conduct fundraisers in Hong Kong, The Bahamas, Nashville, Puerto Rico, Florida, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Jackson Hole, Houston, Washington DC, San Francisco, Aspen, Charlotte, and of course New York City, the Hamptons, New Jersey, Connecticut, and the wider New York Metro Area.
We’re not just auctioneers. Our goal is to be invested in your organization's mission, and to advise on every step of the auction process, from formulation of lots and run-of-show, to AV concerns and table-centerpiece obstacles (our focus is that granular). For larger charities, we are involved as little or as much as the client may want.
From 2,000 guests and $4,000,000 raised in a single evening, to the local school looking to add the excitement of a professional to their event, there is no auction too big or too small. Our goal is always the same: to increase the bidding pool. If you've only got two auction items, and 200 people, only 1% of those attendees will be auction winners. It's our responsibility to engage the other 99%, which is why we view every auction as a marketing exercise for your organization. Beyond the event itself, your guests should leave with that fuzzy, positive feeling that encourages them to donate year round. The reason that Lot 1 has so many repeat customers is simple: we build relationships, not just with the organizations we work with, but with their clients as well.
And if you don't have any physical items to sell, we also specialize in the Paddle Raise.